Deepen your understanding and love for Jesus.
You shouldn’t have to be a pastor in seminary to learn the foundations of our faith. Learning to love Jesus more is for everybody! In our Spring Study I Believe our goal is to teach clear, easy-to-grasp truths about God that will strengthen the foundations of our faith…
We promise this is not going to be weird or like school. The truth is we’re all learning. We’ll worship together, listen to a live teacher, then circle up to discuss in safe conversation groups.
Let’s grow together, it’s simple:
- Register in faith.
- Attend with humility and expectancy.
- Experience deeper love for Jesus through a deeper understanding of the essentials of our faith.
*Offsite meeting in West Linn with limited capacity & no childcare.
Important Notes on Child Care
- Our number one goal is to ensure a safe environment for your child
- We are only able to receive pre-registered children into childcare
- We cannot accept walk-in childcare and unexpected guests
- We are not able to promise childcare to anyone who registers after the deadline
Registrations received after March 27 are not guaranteed a group placement or childcare on the first week of study. If you have any questions, please call the church office at 503-656-2328. For questions regarding childcare, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Africa New Life Sewing Program
Africa New Life’s Sewing Program prepares women with a marketable skill, giving them the ability to provide reliable income for their families. A scholarship of $150/month, for a total of $1800 for each student, provides training, spiritual nurturing, and daycare. Join us as we support and pray for these hard working ladies!