Event Suspensions & Cancellations
- All Sunday morning gatherings are suspened through April 5.
- Create a church experience at home with your kids! Access children’s curriculum and other resources updated weekly at willamette.cc/kids.
- Baby Dedications for April 5 will be re-scheduled.
- Middle School gatherings at the Summit are suspended through April 5.
- High School Wednesday Night gatherings are suspended through April 8.
Video messages, audio, and ministry resources for both students and parents updated weekly at willamette.cc/youth.
- Men’s & Women’s Community gatherings have been suspended through April 11.
For additional questions about your events please do not hesistate to call or email us. Thank you for your patience as we adapt to what our local authorities are suggesting.
Please stay tuned to this page for further updates and event cancellations.
An update from Pastor Kevin
12 March 2020
Please watch the video above for an important update about our services.
In lieu of gathering in person on Sundays, we encourage you to stay connected by watching from home, and hosting viewing parties for family, neighbors and Home Community members. We will be providing our video messages and worship experience online at 8am, 9:30am, and 11:15am on Sunday mornings, and have it available on demand after 12pm on Sundays.
In addition to Sunday gatherings, decisions are still being made around midweek programming. We will update you with more information soon.
To view our Sunday experiences simply visit our home page at willamette.cc.
Our Kids team has designed a simple way for you to create a church experience for your kids at home.
The curriculum will be updated weekly by Thursdays at willamette.cc/kids.