A family & community commitment to raise your child to know and love Jesus for the whole of their life.
If you have any questions or would like to register for a future Baby Dedication, please email our Kids Director, Anika Ortiz.
About Baby Dedications
Baby Dedications is more than an event. It is an opportunity for you to take some time at the beginning of your journey as a parent to really think about what will matter the most in the life of your child; to really talk together and decide what you value and what you can do today that will have the greatest impact on your child’s future.
Baby Dedication Process
- Register Your Family: Click on the “Register Your Family” button and fill out the form.
- Do Your Homework: Click the “Resources” button below. There we have two parenting videos we believe will set you up for success-at the beginning-to do the things that will truly matter the most to you and your child in the future. The homework assignment must be completed before you attend the orientation.
- Attend Orientation: You will attend a required 1-hour orientation during one of our Sunday morning services.
- Invite Your Family: We would love for you and your family to participate in a time of dedication and celebration with us.
- Dedication Day: Plan to attend the third service with your family and friends! Following the service, we will have a special lunch for all families dedicating a child and their guests. We will meet in the Aux for lunch, short message (we do know there will be young children present:) and a prayer blessing over your child.
If you have any further questions please email our Kids Director, Amy Emhoff.
These early years are incredibly important. Watching these videos is an investment of time that will benefit your family’s future.
One registered, we ask that you watch the videos and complete the two questions before the orientation.
Discuss: Who do I want my child to grow up to be?
As a parent you play the most significant role in introducing your child to faith. This video will inspire you to invest in the things that matter most in your child’s future. After watching, take some time to discuss and take notes on who you want your child to become.
Discuss: Who am I inviting to Baby Dedications?
Be sure to surround yourself and your child with a community who embodies the characteristics you want to emulate. Baby Dedication is a time to discuss your family values and who to invite into your child’s circle of influence.
If you have any questions about the Baby Dedication process, please email our Kids Director, Anika Ortiz.